Hi all of you!

As noone has thought of doing this properly or impartially. I thought I would start it off. This will be a site for all us WOW players to discuss and review our experiences with the different GOLD selling sites available.I have experienced a few of these sites and I am afraid a very many of them seem to be scamming for money.

Always pay by paypal! so that you get some sort of cover in these cases.

Please note that my experiences are on the Barthilas Alliance server.

Saturday 21 July 2007

Gamerking

[http://www.gamerking.com/]

Well this is a site run by Atlas tech group, I believe it is a US based company. They advertise a very swift service, but the reality is the service is slow. They do actually deliver however so they are not the worst site around. Although it did take about 5 days. However this is to be expected when the order was 450G. and to be fair I did get an extra 5% chucked on top of my order for the delay.

Customer service was patchy, although there are some good eggs out there, like evangeline. If you get her on the livechat, consider yourself lucky, as she was the one who eventually sorted my order out. Although again this site can have 1 hour waiting times for the livechat.

Pricing was also rather competitive. I paid about $20 US for 450G, although on checking the site recently the price has doubled. Although this seems to be case with all the other sites too, so I guess that is just the market state right now.

They have an option for customers to post their testimonials on the site, of which most of them suggests a very quick delivery. This suggests that they moderate these comments, which is a bit of a dodgy practice. I did send in my own testimonial, which was honest about the service and speed, and it has not been put up on the site yet. We will have to see if anything comes up.

My conclusion, is that I would use the service again as they do deliver, but probably only when it has cheap offers, as clearly speed is not their strong point. WOWmine would probably be a better idea if you want speed.

No comments: