Hi all of you!

As noone has thought of doing this properly or impartially. I thought I would start it off. This will be a site for all us WOW players to discuss and review our experiences with the different GOLD selling sites available.I have experienced a few of these sites and I am afraid a very many of them seem to be scamming for money.

Always pay by paypal! so that you get some sort of cover in these cases.

Please note that my experiences are on the Barthilas Alliance server.

Saturday 21 July 2007

Gamegoods

[http://www.gamegoods.co.uk/]

What can I say about this site? Very ugly service, owned by Apollo internet Limited based in Bucharest. Smells of scam from the get go. They tell you that gold will arrive within 24 hours. After a few days I emailed back and asked how things were getting on. Got a reply saying that my order had been lost and that it had been placed back in the processing queue. Spent the next few days going on the livechat and the delivery kept getting put off by the customer service for another 12-24 hours. The livechat itself is absoulutely ridiculous. I found myself waiting for up to 2 hours to speak to a customer service agent, who can do absolutely nothing.

Anyway, after 7 days...nothing, opened a dispute with paypal. Still nothing. SoI asked for a refund. Have yet to recieve a single penny and will most likely have to escalate the issue to a claim with paypal.

Its a shame, because the site does look very professional and the prices are good. A little too good!

Again would love to hear your comments, as we will only know which are the best and worse sites to buy from, if we all pool our experiences.

No comments: